HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! I intend to get started on reading through my TBR list that I just posted 🙂 and also hope to get some serious sorting and donating done from my closet. It’s feeling like spring here in Florida and I’m in the mood for some spring cleaning. 😀
P.S. As usual, keep checking back as I build this list. I’ll be working on it for the next few hours.
Also, whatchu doin’ this weekend?
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Resistance Girl by Mandy Robotham <— LIVE!!! HISTORICAL WARTIME!! “…One night, when he braves a storm to complete an ill-fated mission, Rumi’s fiancé is lost to the dangerous waters. Broken-hearted, she withdraws from the clandestine group, vowing never to let her loved ones put themselves in the line of fire again. But months later, Rumi stumbles across a Nazi secret that lays Hitler’s plans for Norway bare, and she knows she has no choice but to risk her life for her country once more…“
- Last Resort: The S.I.N. Series by K. Bromberg <— LISA M LOVED IT!!!
Lisa M: I just finished reading Last Resort today. It was sooooo good. I couldn’t put it down. Hot, swoony & an hea!!! My kind of book. Can’t wait to read the next in the series about one of the other brothers.
Love K Bromberg’s writing!!!!
- My Evil Mother: A Short Story by Margaret Atwood <— LIVE!!! HER MOTHER IS A SINGLE MOM & POSSIBLY A WITCH… “...Life is hard enough for a teenage girl in 1950s suburbia without having a mother who may—or may not—be a witch. A single mother at that. Sure, she fits in with her starched dresses, string of pearls, and floral aprons. Then there are the hushed and mystical consultations with neighborhood women in distress...”
- Alex Stern Series <— TASHA J FOUND US THIS ONE! And ewwwwww on the second cover *shudders*
Tasha J: Leigh Bardugo released the cover of her sequel to Ninth House, Hell Bent and omg it’s so creepy but somehow kind of cool.
I just bought Ninth House as an add on through book of the month a couple months ago and was nervous to start without news of a sequel, but I’m so ready to read it! I loved some of her previous works.
Ava: I LOVE THE BOOKS, ASH is amazing, it kinda ruined it for me when I found out they *spoiler spoiler spoiler* “forbidden” love but they are still good.
If you guys LOVED the books like me I would recommend the red queen books that have a similar storyline. I kinda feel bad for *spoiler* but *spoiler* OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these books so much!
Jennifer: Jewel by Jamie Begley released today as well.
Benjamin: I have read 10 of Gena Showalter’s books, and must say The Darkest Seduction is my favorite along with The Darkest Warrior.
- Survivor’s Guilt by Cassy Roop <— NANCY 5-STAR RECOMMENDS THIS ONE!! TWO NEWLYWED COUPLES (STRANGERS) & A STORM DESTROYS THEIR CRUISE!!
Nancy: A very emotional story!! My 5* REVIEW: SURVIVOR’S GUILT by Cassy Roop is an emotion filled story. It is filled with sorrow, but ends with fate bringing a good conclusion. You will always love the people you lose, but there is other’s still here that need your love, too!
- Rich as Sin: A Billionaire Romance (Beauties and Billionaires) by Shanna Handel
- Never Trust A Guy With Fangs (Covens of Eaton Falls Book 1) by Mia Monroe
- Just One More Chance: A Small Town Second Chance Romance (Cottonwood Falls Book 1) by Oona Ryda and Candace Ayers <— FAKE ENGAGEMENT WITH HER CRUSH + SHE’S NOW PREGNANT!! “...I’ve crushed on Chance Moore since I was five years old. Like I’d really say no. I’ll tell him about those two pink lines on the pregnancy test. Eventually. But just when I think things can’t get any worse, Chance, my white-knight-wannabe, opens his big mouth to my jerk of an ex. And now we’re fake engaged!...”
- Once Upon a Cowboy (Cowboy Fairytales Book 1) by Lacy Williams
- Voice of a Siren: Tales of Esper Sea by Kassidy Kameron
- Completed By Love: Trae and Arianna by Ivy Blacke
- Shattered Hearts by Shae Ruby <— SOUNDS SUPER-ANGSTY & TUMULTUOUS!! “…Hallie Cox was low for a long time, and now she’s ready to chase a high… whether she finds it between the sheets or at the bottom of a bottle doesn’t matter to her. The only problem is that nothing is enough anymore. Until him. Just when she thinks her path to self-destruction is coming to an end, she meets Zayne. He quickly becomes her newest addiction, but she should know by now that with the best highs come the worst crashes...”
- Caught By You: A Charity Sports Anthology
- Forever Faithful: A Sweet Contemporary Romance (Flyboys Book 1) by Ginny Sterling
- Make Me Want You: Obsessed by You Duet Book #1 by C.N. Marie
- Escaping Liam by H.L. Swan <— ABUSED WIFE RUNS AWAY! “…When Gabriella Prater runs away from an abusive marriage, her husband Liam hires a ruthless mercenary to find her. Hale Sloan, a strikingly handsome man with a dangerous past is coming for Gabriella, and when he finds her, life will never be the same for either of them…”
- Reluctant Heir (Mafia Princess Book 1) by CM Wondrak <— LIVE!! MAFIA PRINCESS!! “…Blackmail. Backstabbing. Blood. When you’re the daughter of a high profile mafia king, you tend to get used to all three. I knew my father’s ambitions had no bounds, and I’m proved right when he forces us to pack everything up and move to a place called Cypress, all because the Black Hand is looking for a new family to enter its ranks. Their only condition? That family must have an heir...”
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Full: A Novel by Julia Spiro
- The Resistance Girl by Mandy Robotham
- My Evil Mother: A Short Story by Margaret Atwood
- Kiwi Gold (New Zealand Ever After Book 4) by Rosalind James
- Once Upon a Cowboy (Cowboy Fairytales Book 1) by Lacy Williams
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Incandescent by Christina Lee | Apr 4, 2022
- Seize the Night (The Original Sinners Pulp Library) by Tiffany Reisz – April 5, 2022
- Nightingale: An Anthology for Ukraine by Skye Warren – April 5th 2022
- Business Not As Usual by Sharon C. Cooper – April 5, 2022
- A Family Affair: A Novel by Robyn Carr | Apr 5, 2022
- Summer on the Island: A Novel by Brenda Novak | Apr 5, 2022
- Gold Lust (Sin Series Book 3)| by Aleatha Romig | Apr 5, 2022
- Claimed by the Barbarian Dragon (Crystals, Curves and Castles Book 1) | by Terry Bolryder | Apr 5, 2022
- Frozen In Ice by Cynthia Eden | Apr 5, 2022
- Crimson Summer by Heather Graham | Apr 5, 2022
- Constantly Cotton (The Flophouse) | by Amy Lane | Apr 5, 2022
- Room Mated: A Standalone Reverse Harem Romance (Roommates Book 4) by Stephanie Brother | Apr 5, 2022
- Lover Arisen (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series Book 20) | by J.R. Ward | Apr 5, 2022
- To Marry and to Meddle: A Novel (The Regency Vows Book 3) | by Martha Waters | Apr 5, 2022
- The Tangled Sky: A Wild Hunt Adventure (Hedge Dragon Series Book 2) | by Yasmine Galenorn | Apr 5, 2022
- The Wedding Crasher: A Novel by Mia Sosa | Apr 5, 2022
- Cheaters: A Dark Romance Anthology by Abigail Davies , Cole Denton , et al. | Apr 5, 2022
- Speakeasy: A Time Travel Novel (Book 1) by Elyse Douglas | Apr 5, 2022
- Boss Witch: An Opposites Attract Paranormal Rom-Com (Fix-It Witches Book 2)| by Ann Aguirre | Apr 5, 2022
- Angel Bluff: A Davenport Heiress Mystery by Jill Sanders | Apr 5, 2022
- The Close-Up: A friends-to-lovers romcom (I Heart SF Book 1) by Sarah Smith | Apr 5, 2022
- Business Not As Usual by Sharon C. Cooper | Apr 5, 2022
- The Date from Hell: A Novel (Match Made in Hell Book 2) | by Gwenda Bond | Apr 5, 2022
- Girls of Flight City: Inspired by True Events, a Novel of WWII, the Royal Air Force, and Texas by Lorraine Heath | Apr 5, 2022
- The Resurrection of Wildflowers (Wildflower Duet Book 2) | by Micalea Smeltzer – April 6th 2022
- Antichrist by Amo Jones – April 6th 2022
- Famous in a Small Town by Kylie Scott | Apr 7, 2022
- Parks and Provocation: An Enemies to Lovers Small Town Romance (Green Valley Heroes Book 2) | by Juliette Cross | Apr 7, 2022
- Five of a Kind: Kind Brothers Book 5 | by Sandi Lynn – April 8th 2022
- Flirt by Adriana Locke | Apr 8, 2022
- The Secret by Max Monroe | Apr 9, 2022
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) | by Avery Flynn – April 11, 2022
- To My Dad’s Hot Best Friend (The Inappropriate Bachelors Book 7) | by J. S. Cooper – April 11, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!