HAPPY MONDAY!!!! Time to build today’s list and I already have a bunch of awesomeness on here! One from Amy Harmon and one from Kristen Ashley (her Fantasyland series!!) AND!!! One from S.C. Stephens (Kellan’s POV OMG!!!!!!!!! *thud* <— I fainted). Plus an amazing sounding one from Danielle Steel (a model who’s now scarred…) Consider this a preview of my blurb jolts. LOL!
Okay… off to book-searching I go, so keep checking back while I fill this post up with blurb jolty-things! 😀
BLURB JOLTS: coming…
Don’t forget to check out:
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
It’s Kristen Ashley’s birthday month, and she put her Chaos series on sale!!! BIKER BOOKS!!
Cindy: Just finished Own The Wind by KA. It’s a spin off and focuses on Tacks daughter. It’s very good and definitely a biker book. And Tack makes several appearances. (Side note: I haven’t read all of KA but can I just take a second to say how awesome Play It Safe is!! Could be my fave along with Mystery Man)
Jessica: SHY CAGE!!! I love all of them but something about Shy and Tab just stuck with me. I could reread Own the Wind 10x.
Tammy: Hopper from Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley, I love, love, love!
Kelsie: Fire Inside by KA. Can you ever get enough of her alpha male characters?
Amanda: Fire Inside by Kristen Ashley (I’m was a newbie to mc romances before this site, now I’m hooked!)
JulieO: RIDE STEADY AND WALK THROUGH FIRE are 2 of my favorites. Joker can ride into my dreams!
Ella: Joker from Ride Steady by KA! His back story is heartbreaking. …Ride Steady IS A MUST READ
Mindi: Walk Through Fire is my favorite MC book. I relate to Millie SO much and the way High (when not being a jerk) so unabashedly loves her makes me squishy inside. 🙂
Robyn: Walk through fire was great as are all of the books in that series! Reading Kristen Ashley books is like coming home.
Nay: So I finished Wild Like the Wind. It was super sexy. Hound is just..wow! He’s not Tack (there’ll NEVER be another Kane ‘Tack’ Allen), but he’s right up there. I SO agree with Julie O. The first third was really good and the last third was great, but the middle dragged at times.
I’ve figured out that in the Chaos books, the more the story takes place at the Compound and the more it includes Tack, the more I love it, which probably explains why I don’t think I’ll ever love any of them as much as I did Motorcycle Man. And every time Hawk, Knight or Lee, Hank or the rest of The Hot Bunch have cameos, that’s a major bonus!
Jen: Free by Kristen Ashley. Love Rush and Rebel!
Robyn: Free by Kristen Ashley…loved it, great wrap up of the series
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Gossamer in the Darkness: A Fantasyland Novella by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!! BECAUSE OF HIS SECRET, SHE CAN NEVER MARRY HIM!! “…Their engagement was set when they were children. Loren Copeland, the rich and handsome Marquess of Remington, would marry Maxine Dawes, the stunning daughter of the Count of Derryman. It’s a power match. The perfect alliance for each house. However, the Count has been keeping secret a childhood injury that means Maxine can never marry. He’s done this as he searches for a miracle so this marriage can take place...”
- Alpha Unbound (Feral Pack Book 1) | by Eve Langlais <— THE HUMAN & THE RECLUSIVE SHIFTER!! “…Amarok lives on a ranch in the boonies for a reason. Hundreds of acres where he can run four legged and furry. But most of all privacy. What he wants doesn’t stop a perky human from showing up at his door wanting to study the wildlife on his land. He’d prefer to study her...”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- The Unknown Beloved by Amy Harmon <— AMY HARMON’S LATEST ALERT!! “…the evocative story of two people whose paths collide against the backdrop of mystery, murder, and the Great Depression…”
Michele G: The Unknown Beloved by Amy Harmon because…holy crap… it’s great!!
Tasha J: I love, love Amy Harmon’s writing.
- Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN ALERT!! “...After a wild bet, gourmet grilled-cheese sandwich, and cuddle with a baby goat, Alexis Montgomery has had her world turned upside down. The cause: Daniel Grant, a ridiculously hot carpenter who’s ten years younger than her and as casual as they come—the complete opposite of sophisticated city-girl Alexis. And yet their chemistry is undeniable...”
- Filthy Hot Billionaire by Nicole Edwards <— I THINK THIS IS MMF!! OR??? MFM??? “…No matter what, I will introduce Emily and Kieran to one another, and when I do, life as we know it will be irrevocably changed. This is my story of obsession, betrayal, and surrender. Some might say I have my work cut out for me. Good thing I enjoy a challenge…”
- Meant to Be (Twist of Fate Book 1) | by Jennifer Probst <— HER DEAD BEST FRIEND’S HUSBAND THAT SHE SECRETLY WANTED!! “...It’s been two years since Chiara Kennedy lost her dearest friend, Rory. Chiara misses everything about her. Rory’s widowed husband is another story. Sebastian Ryder is a man Chiara had secretly wanted, let slip away, and hoped to never see again. Then fate throws them together for an unexpected one-night stand and a morning after of new challenges...”
- Drop Dead Gorgeous by Rachel Gibson <— GASP!!! SHE HAS TO INHABIT THE BULLY’S BODY!! “…One moment she’s texting HotGuyNate, and in the next she’s at a hospital in El Paso watching doctors operate on her near-lifeless body. If that wasn’t bad enough, she finds herself trapped in the Limbo Lounge where patients await their fate, playing cards and watching reruns of 7th Heaven and Heaven Help Us. When a shimmering portal appears, it pulls Brittany upward toward heaven—until the lounge’s resident bully, a wealthy socialite named Edie, leaps through first and steals Brittany’s place. Brittany now has a second chance at life on Earth, but with a catch: she must inhabit Edie’s body…”
- Painful by S.C. Stephens <— KELLAN KYLE’S EFFORTLESS POV!! “…After a lifetime of feeling alone, Kellan Kyle never thought he’d end up with the girl of his dreams. Now that he knows true love, he’s determined to keep his future with Kiera, no matter how many times his past creeps back in. But Kellan’s life is quickly changing … and trusting one another will put their love through the ultimate test. Kellan swore he’d do whatever it took to never hurt Kiera again, but he soon realizes he might not have a choice…”
- All Tied Up: a standalone by Lisa Renee Jones
- These Dead Promises: A Darling Hill Duet: Book Two | by L A Cotton
- Rattle Some Cages (Battle Crows MC Book 3) | by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE ALERT!! THE STORM KILLS HER BEST FRIEND & HE FINDS THEM… “…So Price does what any decent person would do: he carries Sabrina’s dead best friend to their beach house and doesn’t leave her side until he’s forced to. He had every intention of bridging that gap, of checking up on her and making sure she was okay, but life is funny and has a way of making a mockery of the best-laid plans. Despite one hell of a connection, under the worst of circumstances, they go their separate ways. At least, he tries to. But he can’t stop thinking about her, and it becomes apparent, very fast, that he has a decision to make. Choose Sabrina, or live out the rest of his life making everyone else around him happy except for himself...”
- The Reluctant Bride by Monica Murphy <— ARRANGED MARRIAGE!! “…Everyone’s for sale, including me. One moment I’m the forgotten daughter of one of the most wealthy families in the country, and the next I’m the blushing bride in an arranged marriage. My fate is sealed in my wedded union with a complete stranger. In public, Perry Constantine is the life of the party. Easygoing. Adored. In private, he’s brooding. Dark. Angry. But so am I...”
- Just One Dare: The Dirty Dares (The Kingston Family Book 5)
- Crying Wolfe (A Goode Girls Romance Book 5) by Kerrigan Byrne Crying Wolfe (A Goode Girls Romance Book 5) by Kerrigan Byrne
- Code Name: Revenge (Jameson Force Security Book 9) | by Sawyer Bennett
- Beautiful: A Novel by Danielle Steel
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Gossamer in the Darkness: A Fantasyland Novella by Kristen Ashley
- Alpha Unbound (Feral Pack Book 1) | by Eve Langlais
- The Unknown Beloved by Amy Harmon
- Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez
- Meant to Be (Twist of Fate Book 1) | by Jennifer Probst
- Drop Dead Gorgeous by Rachel Gibson
- Rattle Some Cages (Battle Crows MC Book 3) | by Lani Lynn Vale
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Unwanted by Marley Valentine | Apr 21, 2022
- Master of Fortune (Gods of Vegas Book 6) by Sienna Snow | Apr 21, 2022
- Checking You Out: A Second Chance Small Town Romance (Green Valley Library Book 10) | by Ann Whynot | Apr 21, 2022
- It Takes a Woman: A Modern Marriage of Convenience (Scorned Women Society Book 4) | by Piper Sheldon – Apr 21, 2022
- The Ties That Bind (Fraser Crime Syndicate Book 2) | by Jessica Ames | Apr 22, 2022
- The Secrets to Heartbreak: A Brother’s Best Friend Romance (The Heartbreak Series Book 2) | by Brittany Taylor | Apr 22, 2022
- Kismet (Happy Endings Book 3) | by Lauren Blakely | Apr 22, 2022
- Looking by Katrina Jackson | Apr 22, 2022
- I’ll Be You by Janelle Brown | Apr 26, 2022
- Always You (The Adair Family Series Book 3) by Samantha Young – April 28th 2022
- Perfect Hero (Mason Creek) by A.D. Justice – April 28th 2022
- Smart Mouth: An Opposites Attract Romantic Comedy (Work For It Book 4) by Emma Lee Jayne – April 28 2022
- Matchmaking a Billionaire (Mayberry Matchmakers) by A.R. Casella and Denise Grover Swank | Apr 28, 2022
- Filthy Elites: An Anthology of Enemies to Lovers Romance Standalone Novels by Sam Mariano , Angel Lawson, et al. | Apr 28, 2022
- Eyes on Me by Sara Cate | Apr 28, 2022
- Crash Course (Collision Series Book 1) | by Mariah Dietz | Apr 28, 2022
- Embrace the Light (Godstone Saga Book 5) by Jocelynn Drake – April 29 2022
- Married to the Rockstar: A marriage of convenience story! (Mile High Rocked Book 3)by Christina Hovland – April 29 2022
- Confessions of a Smutty Romance Author by Kelsie Hoss | Apr 29, 2022
- Club Mafia – The Boss: A Dark Mafia Romance by Stella Andrews | Apr 29, 2022
- Married to the Rockstar by Christina Hovland | Apr 29, 2022
- The Spring We Ignited: A fake husband, friends-to-lovers romance (Ocean Pines Series Book 3) by Victoria Denault April 29 202
- Meet Me at Midnight: A Friends to Lovers, Second Chance Romance by Melissa Toppen | Apr 29, 2022
- If We Disappear Here by M Hayes and Mindy Hayes | Apr 29, 2022
- Ruined by Rebecca Grey | Apr 29, 2022
- Date with the Devil by Molly Shelby | Apr 29, 2022
- Unlikely Date: A Calloway Brothers Novel (Calloway Creek Series) by Samantha Christy | Apr 30, 2022
- Where Dreams Begin by Lianne Moriarty | Apr 30, 2022
- Caged: A dark mafia Thumbelina retelling by Helen Allan | Apr 30, 2022
- Body Checked: A Frenemies-to-Lovers Hockey Romance (Astoria Bay Thunder Book 2) by CJ Cartwright
- Sinful: A Dark Reverse Age Gap Bully Romance by Mallory Fox | Apr 30, 2022
- King of Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel by Lara Adrian | Apr 30, 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!