I kept seeing Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Eyeshadow Palette all over social media. But I had never tried any of their eyeshadow palettes. I love their eyebrow products. So after seeing a few reviews, I decided to buy their latest, limited-edition Rose Metals Eyeshadow Palette.
The Sephora website says this is “An all-in-one palette for on-the-go to ultra-glam looks.”
The outer packaging is a mix of silver, gold, olive greenish taupe. I can’t describe the color. But its is metallic and matches the color story of the shadows inside, perfectly. There is a nice sized mirror included with this palette. This is a 12 pan eyeshadow palette.
Formula Of The Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Eyeshadow Palette
This palette features rich mattes and high-reflect shimmers. The eyeshadows are free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also cruelty-free.
Shades In The Anastasia Beverly Hills Rose Metals Eyeshadow Palette
- Rose Quartz (metallic pink champagne with sparkling reflects)
- Royal (sparkling burgundy with pink reflects)
- Haze (metallic silver gold with multi-dimensional reflects)
- Rose Fire (metallic fiery copper with multi-dimensional reflects)
- Sun Rose (matte peachy-brown with sparkling reflects)
- Nova (metallic golden bronze with multi-dimensional reflects)
- Heavenly (metallic platinum gold with multi-dimensional reflects)
- Element (metallic rosy brown)
- Ashes (matte greyish-taupe with sparkling reflects)
- Dune (matte rustic brown)
- Nocturne (metallic greystone with sparkling reflects)
- Noble (matte plum brown)
On the Sephora website, it mentions that the shade Dune is not for use around the eye area. I wonder why they included an eyeshadow that is unsafe to use around the eyes, in an eyeshadow palette?
This is my first experience with Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadow palette. The color story is simply beautiful. Moreover the shades are so pigmented and blendable. They do not turn into a muddy mess while blending. The matte shades are soft and creamy. There is some fallout with the glitter shades, but that is to be expected. It is not a whole lot and can be cleaned up easily.
Again, I have to emphasize that I love the color story of this palette. In fact, the shades perform beautifully even on my pigmented eye lids. To clarify, sometimes even with primers, concelears, some eyeshadows do not show up on my eye lids or just turn into a muddy mess while blending. None of this happens here. These surely are high quality eyeshadows.
Surprisingly, I do not have anything like this in my extensive eyeshadow collection. As a result I find this palette unique. I’m impressed with the shades, the quality, packaging, the whole deal!
To summarize, I am happy with my purchase. I also feel the photos do not do this palette justice. It is so much more stunning in real life.
- Beautiful color story
- Pigmented, blendable, and also buildable shades
- Can create everyday looks as well as glam looks
- Some fallout with the glitter shades